Sunday, February 13, 2011

A little LTP sneak peek....

I wanted to take a second to give my readers a little pre-Valentine treat.  Here is a snippet of what I'm working on today!  

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I awoke later that night to a pounding on my front door.  Sitting up, I realized I was no longer drunk, and it was still dark out.  So much for riding out that buzz, I thought with a grimace.  The pounding increased as I made my way down the steps of the Cullen house, rubbing my eyes.  What time was it?  It had to be extremely late. 

Glancing out the glass windows next to the door, my eyes widened as I realized it was Regan.  Standing at my door, in the middle of the night.  She motioned for me to open the door.  Flinging it open, I gaped at her.

“What are you doing here?”
 
Her face instantly brightened as she floated into the house.  “I’m here, Seth.  That’s all that matters,” she said quietly, walking up to me. 

I blinked several times as I closed the door behind her.  Regan stepped closer to me, grabbing my forearms in her chilly hands.

“You’re so warm,” she said softly, looking up at me.  She blinked her jewel-like green eyes, flashing me a smile.   Her hair was down, hanging in soft curls around her face.  Was her hair….longer?  I tried to look at it as nonchalantly as I could as she gazed up at me with a soft smile on her face.  As her soft hands caressed me, I realized I was half naked, standing in the entryway in my boxers. 

“What are you doing here Regs?  It’s late, Sue and Charlie have to be worried-”

“-No,” she said, reaching up to cover my mouth.  “I snuck out.  It doesn’t matter anyway Seth, just…just let’s go upstairs.”

“What?”

Regan darted up the steps, and I quickly followed her more confused than ever.  What on earth was she doing at my house in the middle of the night?  My mind swirled with the possibilities of everything that could be wrong, but she didn’t seem upset.  She seemed….different. 

When we go to the living room, she turned to face me.  “Regan, what’s wrong?” I asked. 

She looked out the glass windows that overlooked the backyard, her face serious, but content.  What was going on?

“Seth, I cant’ take this anymore.  I just want to be with you.  I’m tired of playing games,” she finally said, walking towards me.  I tensed, suddenly feeling like I should be uncomfortable, but I wasn’t.  In fact, seeing her walking towards me made me…excited.  Nervous.  Giddy.  Alive.  Every sense in my body was at full alert as she stopped in front of me.  Her hands went up to her coat, unbuttoning it slowly.  Her movements were tantalizingly slow as she removed it.  It fell to the floor, leaving her in a tight black tank top and the tiniest shorts I had ever seen in my life.  I sucked in a breath.

“Regan….what-”

Her hand flew up to my mouth again.  “No, Seth…just….shhhh,” she urged, her voice fading to a whisper.  Smirking at me playfully, she pushed me back onto the white couch with one little shove of her hand.  I sat there, my mouth falling open as I gaped at her.  How was this happening?

“Don’t talk,” she said, slowly sitting on my lap, straddling me.  I swallowed hard as I felt myself start to harden.  “Just kiss me.”

2 comments:

  1. EEEEE! I can't wait to read the whole chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O..M..G..! let me just say that after having the worst 2wks ever,well in a while,i hadn't check my mail,was wondering man...where's the next chapter,life happens,we get behind on things,then.. BAM~!WHAM~!WHOOOAA~! 2am feeling like the worst fanfic fan ever to be just now reading this!!! literally caught my curtain on fire,lol no lie!!! really this story has me spellbound~ i love it~ thanks for this~ YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete