Monday, April 25, 2011

Love vs. Misery

So a lot of people have been asking the question 'What is Love vs. Misery'? on twitter.  I've been talking about it for quite awhile and to answer your question ...

It's the entire series of stories that are a spinoff of 'Love This Pain'.  

The first story, as you all know, is Seth and Regan's story.  

Next, we will shake things up a bit with Embry, as I tell his and Sydney's story with 'Taking Chances'.  It's a tale of forbidden love and making decisions despite what everyone else thinks. 

After that will be Brady and Lexi's story 'All of Me' - which I think will definitely surprise you.  In this story, we'll find out just how far imprint love will really go.

Finally, we'll have Quil and Claire's story, tentatively titled 'Into the Storm' which deals with first love and all the expectations that come with it.  It isn't always how we think it should be.  

That said, I hope you're all excited for this saga.  I've outlined all three new stories, and I'm really excited about each one of them as they bring completely different topics and themes to the table.  

This spring I am focusing on Love This Pain, as Embry's story - Taking Chances - has a post date of 7.1.11. 

I hope you are all as excited to read as I am to write! 

2 comments:

  1. well I am so excited to read them all,this coming from the "vampire girl" LOL~ i tell everyone about this story,and now i have more to tell,well soon!!! my kids think i'm nuts,its the little things that make me sqeeel like a school girl when i read regan with seth!!! i love the way you tell a story ma'am & i can't wait for the rest of the "lvm"series!!! rock on!!! happy happy writing~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see what you have in store for everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete