Sunday, June 3, 2012

Anyone up for a Sunday tease?

Our next LTP update will find Seth and Regan enjoying her newfound freedom.  With high school graduation comes real dates, talks of the future, and of course some kinky time as the couple rediscovers each other.  They are still best friends, but they are rather drunk with the idea of what fun activities her aging can bring.  In this chapter, Seth has started a food fight and hopes to repay Regan for their experiment in the meadow from the end of the last chapter.  Let's just say he fights dirty...

x-O-x 

But it wasn’t enough.  I wanted to taste her.  “Trust me,” I murmured in her ear.  

Her messy bun shook as she nodded her head in agreement and permission.  Gently, I pushed her back to that she was laying on the counter, her legs hanging over the side.  I stood between them and  grabbed the syrup with a grin, laying a thin trail of it down her chest, across her breasts, zig zagging across her stomach, and ending right above her pubic bone.  The delightful little excuse for underwear she was donning taunted me shamelessly.  

I looked down at my imprint, sprawled out on my white kitchen counter, her hair mussed, cheeks pink and her pale body covered in whip cream and chocolate sauce.  Her pale pink underwear were  a stark contrast with the dark chocolate that decorated her skin, and it made me shiver with excitement.  I would have to be careful to lock this memory away like a steel trap so that no one but me would ever witness it.  

It wouldn’t be easy. 
 
Regan looked up at me, her chest rising and falling in anticipation for what I was going to do.  Leaning over, I kissed her mouth sweetly before attacking her neck.  My hands ran down her sides as she began to writhe in pleasure against me.  I sucked, kissed, bit, and tasted all the way down her body, taking time to tease her.  I took one of her turgid peaks in my mouth, reveling in the taste of her own flavor mixed with the chocolate sauce and whipped cream.  Then she moaned my name.  

“Ohh…Seth,” she groaned.  I looked over at her side to watch her fist clench itself on the countertop next to her.  I smiled wickedly against her skin.  

I dragged my tongue down her stomach in a tantalizingly slow manner, wanting to tease her.  She continued to clench and unclench her hands as I moved my mouth down her stomach.  I squeezed her hips, my sensitive fingertips able to feel the goose bumps as they rose up on her skin.  Glancing up, I watched her biet her lip in order to bite back a high pitched whimper.  

Yes…the wolf inside me growled.  Please her…


No comments:

Post a Comment