Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Exciting news for Love This Pain!

Well, so here I go again, biting off more than I can chew...however, I'm pretty excited about this so we'll be alright.  Fast forward to a time when Untouchable and Fairytale are finished (that will take a lot off my plate), and I have a new story to post.  What's that? Another new story?  Yes, *this girl* has may-jah plans.  

After reading the comments that were left for LTP about Seth and the wolves, I decided that I had to do my part as a (mainly) wolfpack writer and add to the success of that story.  Spinoff time!  Now, keep in mind LTP will be basically complete before the spinoff goes up, but hey...a girl can plan, can't she?  

That's why I've decided to go with an Embry fic.  Why Embry?  I'm not sure.  He was a character that I didn't know much about, and miss Meyer left him pretty wide open, as she did Seth.  Now, there are some pretty fabulous Embry authors out there, so this is nothing against them.  I'm simply hoping to add to the already promising list of fics devoted to this character.  

So, if you're keeping up, the 'series' as I've named it, will first cover Seth, then Embry, and Quil is last, but surely not least. 

I call it the 'Love Vs. Misery' series. 


Sound good?  I'm pretty excited about it.  As I said, up next will be Embry.  I think there are some awesome Embry fics out there, and I'm eager to add my take of things to the mix.  

Anyone up for a teaser?  Yeah, I thought so....


Without spoiling too much, it's an imprint story.  Embry never got an imprint in the saga, but I wanted to give the poor pup a chance at love, and why not give him a beautiful girl to lust after? 

The next post will be a teaser for someone very special....

Up next, meet Embry's imprint Sydney!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the site. And of course I will read an Embry story.

    ReplyDelete